Wadey Trees are open for business during the Corona Virus outbreak.
Mark works on his own most of the time under normal circumstances, but in these difficult times we are being particularly vigilant to maintain social distancing and other advice.
SITE VISITS & SURVEYS
Where site visits and surveys are required, we would like to reassure our clients that we will be working in accordance with Public Health England (PHE) guidelines, as set out by the Secretary of State for the Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs (DEFRA). Further clarification on this guidance and how it affects the tree industry can be found in the link below, from the Arboricultural Association:
Based on this advice, our company policy is as follows:
- travel and work in isolation at all times
- stop working if we are showing symptoms of Corona Virus
- maintain a minimum 2m distance from others
- avoid face to face contact
- maintain regular hand washing or sanitising, and wear gloves during all work operations
- avoid sharing equipment and disinfect at the end of each working day
- avoid access through occupied buildings (we are unable to accept work if we need to get to the trees through your house. (However, we will do our best to assist you in other ways if we can, please contact us so that we can assess your specific situation).
In an attempt to keep everyone safe, we will determine our response to carrying out any work on a case by case basis so as not to put our clients or ourselves under any unnecessary risk.