Wadey Trees are very much open for business during the Corona Virus outbreak.
Mark works on his own most of the time under normal circumstances, but in these difficult times we are being particularly vigilant to maintain social distancing.
SITE VISITS & SURVEYS
Where site visits and surveys are required, we would like to reassure our clients that we will be working in accordance with Public Health England (PHE) guidelines, as set out by the Secretary of State for the Environment, Farming and Rural Affairs (DEFRA). Further clarification on this guidance and how it affects the tree industry can be found in the link below, from the Arboricultural Association:
Based on this advice, our company policy is as follows:
- travel and work in isolation where possible
- stop working if we are showing symptoms of Corona Virus
- maintain a minimum 2m distance from others
- avoid face to face contact
- maintain regular hand washing or sanitising, and wear gloves during all work operations
- avoid sharing equipment and disinfect at the end of each working day
- avoid all personal spaces ie: access through residential property. (However, we will do our best to assist you in other ways if we can, please contact us so that we can assess your specific situation).